Pages

Something Different

Posted by Fay | Posted in , , , , , | Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010

0

Okay I am going to be honest with you...PTC can get pretty boring at times, it's just click and wait, and click and wait and click and...well you know how it is! So why not do something else while you are clicking, something simple that can earn you some money and get you some really great friends?

Birejji is a paid to chat site that has been online and paying since April this year. It's the kind of place you really have to see to believe. I have been a member and moderator on the site since it's beginings, and while I am busy doing my PTC on one web page I am busy chatting on another web page.

If you want to come by and say hello click this link right here, sign up using you paypal email address and come find me (my username is Beautyfactor) I will explain how everything works once you get there!

Come, join in the fun and meet people from all over the world! Happy chatting!

Comments (0)