Pages

Back Again With More News

Posted by Fay | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010

0

Hello everyone.

Finally I am back from my summer break. When I say this you may think that I have spent the last few months sitting on a beach somewhere, but oh no! I used my time wisely and I have found some great new, and paying PTC sites that you can join for free and earn from for real!

I have also released details of a new COMPETITION that we are launching on the 13th September, so to get a head start just click here, or click the COMPETITION link at the top of the page.

As I said, I have been searching out some new sites for you so let me start off by telling you about this great little PTC; XPclix.

Now this site is just like any other PTC. It accepts users from all countries, pays out via Paypal (minimum cash out 10c) and Alertpay (minimum cash out $1).

The site has paid me twice already and I am almost at my third. So if you want to earn some easy money click the banner below to sign up and start earning right now.



Comments (0)