Pages

Read Bud

Posted by Fay | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010

0

Here's a new website I found and registered with today. It is still in it's testing stages with me so please do err on the side of caution with this one. As soon as I reach payout I will let you know and hopefully I can add it to my ever growing list of legitimate paying sites.

If you are looking for something that pays well for your time, but is a little more interesting than ptc, then why not give Read Bud a try?

The concept is simple, it's PTR (paid to read); All you have to do is read articles on your top fifty chosen subjects and rate the quality and content of the article to receive cash. Each article you give your star rating to has it's own payment amount depending on the word length of the article.

It's still a fairly new work at home scheme but I have yet to find anything negative about it. Simple and interesting work that pays.

To create an account all you have to do is click on the banner below.


readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

Comments (0)