Pages

Moez Money

Posted by Fay | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010

0

Ever heard of Moez Money? No...well let me tell you a little bit about it then.

It's a brand spanking new website which pays you to chat, make friends and meet people. Before you stop reading let me tell you about it's unique features; For a start it's an invitation only site, which means if you want to earn from Moez then you are going to need an invitation from me but I will tell you how you can do that later.

Secondly you can open up a chat room of your very own, about any topic under the sun. If you go there now you will find chat rooms in various languages from English and Spanish to Bulgarian and Indonesian. The point is you can get paid to speak to people in your own mother tongue as well as in English.

As I was saying, the site is very new and will be going under some major changes over the next few weeks.

Payout is via Paypal or Liberty Reserve and the minimum withdrawal balance is just $0.02, needless to say I already made cash out and that's why I am telling you all about it.

Now, about that invitation. All you need to do is send me a blank email and I will organise your invitation. The sooner you mail me the sooner you can get started!

faysfab@yahoo.co.uk

Happy chatting!

Comments (0)